Monday, April 28, 2014

I'm Back

I haven't blogged for a while. Still sober, thank my higher power -- 11.5 years now.

I've been sick, very sick. I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease which had gone undetected for ten years. It's infiltrated all of my joints, muscles but sadly, it attacked my brain.

I haven't been able to teach this year in a high school classroom. Most days, I don't leave the house. It's too painful. So I write, read and in between headaches, I write some more.

I welcome all who choose to follow my journey TeacherWithLyme.blogspot.com

Lyme Sucks.

D.S.

1 comment:

Chelsy brown said...

Sound therapy is popularizing these days because it is a very efficient and 100% natural therapy which has no side effects. Sound therapy can not only be used in such cases but can heal Lyme disease heart troubles etc. There is no doubt the power of Sound Healing and positive thinking is astonishing.